Multax Ltd has an opportunity for a Despatch, Goods in, Goods out Co-ordinator to join our growing team of highly motivated and forward-thinking individuals and help ensure the right first time, on time delivery promise that we provide to all of our customers.
- Packaging and documenting finished products in accordance with customer requirements.
- Organising transportation for goods.
- Booking operations, remaining stock, and incoming goods into the MRP system.
- Liaising with the Inspection department to make sure deadlines are met.
- Administrative tasks, such as labelling material, filing documents, keeping records of subcon procedures.
- Liase with our sub con suppliers via email and telephone calls.
- Willing to learn, quick to adapt.
- Pro-active within their work and understands their roles and responsibilities.
- Able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills, keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team when needed.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, confident to make outgoing telephone calls.
- Ability to act in accordance with our company values (Respect, Integrity, Responsibility, Exemplarity)
On offer is the chance to become a crucial part of a young and ever-expanding business working at the forefront of the Formula 1, Medical and Aerospace industries in a dynamic and exciting environment, all with an attractive salary, overtime opportunities, company uniform and other lifestyle and financial benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, 3 times death in service and pension contributions.