Quality Inspector – Day, Night and Weekend Shifts Available
Multax Ltd has an opportunity for an experienced, professional and improvement focussed quality inspector to join our growing team of highly motivated and forward-thinking individuals and help ensure the highest of quality standards are consistently met for their customers.
- Carry out the inspection of components in accordance with the specification given in the route cards / customer drawings / instructions and identify the correct tools to achieve best results.
- Accurately measure products using manual measurement tools including height gauges, Vernier’s, and shadow graphs.
- CMM experience is advantageous, but not essential. Training can be provided.
- Create quality documentation including First Article Inspection, ISIR and critical dimensions reports to customer specifications.
- Communicate effectively with machining team inspection results and deviations from product drawings. In this role, you will most importantly need to be confident in your ability and decision making to sign off product.
- Operate within a fast-paced machine shop and inspection environment as team player.
The successful candidate will embark upon a vital role within the business working in our inspection and quality department to our internal processes as our business continues its growth journey. They will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and work alongside management and production staff to ensure that the flow of components and information throughout the business is both efficient and effective and that our customers’ requirements are ensured.
- Background of mechanical biased engineering within an inspection department using manual handheld equipment tools as Vernier’s, micrometres etc.
- Experience creating CMM programmes and inspecting complex geometry tight tolerance components. Aberlink and/or PC-DMIS preferred but not essential.
- Ability to review and understand technical drawings and specifications and identify critical dimensions.
- Knowledge of working to ISO 9001: 2015 quality and managements systems
- Experience of ISIR/ FAIR requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with internal team and external customers.
On offer is the chance to become a crucial part of a young and ever-expanding business working at the forefront of the Formula 1, Medical and Aerospace industries in a dynamic and exciting environment, all with an attractive salary, overtime opportunities, company uniform and other lifestyle and financial benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, 3 times death in service and pension contributions.